Air Conditioning Maintenance – Panama City, FL
Regular maintenance of your heating or air conditioning unit will keep minor issues from becoming major problems and also make sure these units perform at optimal levels at all times. Gulf Coast Air Conditioning offers a variety of maintenance programs for air conditioning and heating customers in Panama City Beach, Florida, and also the surrounding cities on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Gulf Coast Air Conditioning is your local choice for air conditioning maintenance in Panama City, FL.
Our periodic checkups will help maintain the efficiency and also peak performance of your heating or AC system while saving time and money on possible repairs and operating costs in the future. Our trained technicians will perform comprehensive diagnostics of your cooling and heating systems, including lubrication, cleaning, and also refrigerant level monitoring.
Maintenance of your HVAC systems is important in Panama City since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. The summers are the times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and also when you need it the most. Our Planned Maintenance Agreement is a full-service heating & air conditioning maintenance that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid system failures and also prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its energy savings. As a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer, you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
- Panama City Beach & the Gulf Coast heat puts an enormous strain on your air conditioning system, therefore planned maintenance is a necessity.
- Without regular maintenance, your heating air conditioning system will quickly begin to experience failures.
- Maintenance Agreements are important to maintain manufacturer warranties and also extend the life of your system.
Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Agreement
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety and also Fire Prevention
What a Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and also Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condensor Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure and also Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains and also Check Refrigerant Charge
Contact us today to schedule your maintenance service appointment or to begin your Maintenance Agreement.
Learn more about our other services: